Brindisi Search conducts national retained searches in the human resource and related strategic management fields. Historically we have provided intense focus throughout the Eastern U.S. corporate marketplace. Increasingly Brindisi Search has assisted clients throughout the United States with searches ranging from West Coast and Southwest markets to Midwest and Sunbelt locations. Our client base is rapidly growing in all geographic areas and provides us with a broad scope of expertise and vision across the North American corporate landscape.FUNCTIONAL EXPERTISE
Our clients include many well known Fortune 500 leaders in a variety of industry sectors including: financial services and insurance, diversified business services, manufacturing and consumer products, communications, transportation, high-tech, and utilities. We also assist emerging and rapid growth middle market firms seeking to leverage the human resource function as a vehicle for growth, development, and competitiveness.
Brindisi Search will gladly provide prospective clients with a detailed background regarding our client relationships and our track record of success. As a professional search firm, we pride ourselves on developing highly collaborative `partnerships' with our clients resulting in a rich interplay and mutual understanding of objectives, agreed outcomes, potential for obstacles, and time lines.
Our focus is on achieving desired results for our clients, which will translate into future earnings growth, increased ability to compete, more robust core competencies, and decreased cost structures.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- SENIOR HUMAN RESOURCE LEADERSHIP ROLES TO SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AND CHRO LEVELS
- TRANSFORMATION, CHANGE MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATION DEVELOPMENT ROLES
- TALENT MANAGEMENT & EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT
- TRAINING AND PERFORMANCE TECHNOLOGY
- GENERALIST AND EMPLOYEE RELATIONS ROLES FROM MID-MANAGEMENT TO VP
- TOTAL REWARDS LEADERSHIP INCLUDING COMPENSATION, BENEFITS & HRIS
- CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE & HR SERVICE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
- BPR, TQM AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT LEADERSHIP ROLES
- SENIOR INTERNAL CONSULTING LEADERSHIP ROLES TO VP LEVEL
- SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ROLES
- STRATEGIC PLANNING AND IMPLEMENTATION ROLES
- CROSS-FUNCTIONAL INTERNAL CONSULTING (MBA) ASSOCIATE AND MANAGER ROLES
- COMMUNICATIONS LEADERSHIP ROLES, BOTH INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL
- SENIOR SALES AND MARKETING LEADERSHIP ROLES
- SENIOR STAFF ANALYSTS/MBA ROLES, WITH HIGH-POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT TRACK