A variety of critical factors impact on every search assignment to determine the overall level of success and long term effectiveness of the process for the client firm. In order to simultaneously provide the greatest level of 'fit' for our client, and to identify the most talented, capable prospects a number of rigorous processes must first be expertly executed.
Brindisi Search has successfully developed and utilizes a precise methodology which it aggressively leverages in every assignment to assure complete success. Our methodology includes but is not limited to the following:
Brindisi Search is intimately involved with client and finalist throughout negotiations to insure a successful conclusion. In this age of intense competition for a select group of talented professionals, the ability to deftly facilitate the closing process is of ultimate importance.
- Detailed assessment of client need through personal meetings and conversations.
- Creation of a strategy to identify appropriate candidates for assignment.
- Initiation of research phase, tailored to client needs, to identify preliminary prospects across a specific group of industries or locations. Resources are assembled using database derived information, industry and function specific directories, professional organizations, social networks, network contacts, and all other available information sources.
- Initial prospect contact and preliminary assessment phase begins as two hundred to four hundred identified prospects are considered for likely fit, interest level, appropriate skills, salary level, etc.
- Candidate development phase begins as groups of potentially qualified candidates are identified from prospect groups for further in-depth assessment . Ideally five to twenty candidates are included in this process.
- Determination of finalist group results from in-depth skills and cultural assessment process. Generally one to three finalists are presented during the search process.
- Finalist selection ultimately results from the above steps.
The time frame for completing most senior level searches is usually from two to four months. Should a client wish to accelerate this process due to business necessity Brindisi Search attempts to meet that need as far as possible. Regular communication with our client is maintained during the search process to insure successful completion of assignment and to allow for changes in course, client feedback, review of issues, obstacles, and other unforeseen circumstances.
Please note that while we use a highly sophisticated and well-defined process to carry out our searches, we always maintain a creative and flexible approach. We construct fresh strategies, seek original insights, and identify new sources in every search. We constantly strive to translate your need into a powerful solution.